I receive, collect and store any information you enter on my website or provide me with in any other way. I may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
When you send a message via my website, as part of the process, I collect personal information you give me such as your name and email address, in order to respond to your message. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
When you sign up to my newsletter I collect personal information you give me such as your name and email address in order to keep you updated with news about my artwork, new products and events, and other information I think my followers will be interested in. I will only contact you by electronic means (email) if you have explicitly consented to me doing so as part of the newsletter sign up process, and I will not disclose your information to third parties without your consent. I use Mailchimp as my marketing platform, and you can unsubscribe from newsletters at any time by clicking the link in the footer of the email.
I collect such non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the services I offer – such as responding to messages or fulfilling orders;
- To provide my users with ongoing customer assistance;
- To be able to contact our visitors and users with personalised or general service-related notices;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which I may use to provide and improve my services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
My website is hosted on the WordPress platform. WordPress provides me with the online platform that allows me to receive messages from visitors to my website, and to receive orders. Your data may be stored through WordPress’s data storage, databases and the general WordPress applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
For users that register on my website (if any), I also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- To provide a great experience for visitors and customers.
- To identify registered members (users who registered to the site)
- To monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of WordPress’s platform.
- To ensure the platform is secure and safe to use.
Information about cookies and your own cookie settings can be found in your browser settings.
If you set up a log in, several cookies are set up to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information I have about you, you are invited to contact me at